2-1/4″ x .099 Screw Shank 15 Degree Coil Nails
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Diameter: 2.5–3.1 mm.
- Length: 19–100 mm.
- Nail number: 120–350pcs/roll.
- roll number: 20 – 40roll/carton.
- Collation type: welding wire.
- Collation angle: 15°.
- Shank type: screw shank.
- Point: diamond.
- Surface treatment: painted coated.
- Free sample：available.
15 Degree Coil Nails screw shank is composed of a certain quantity of same shape nails with the same distance, connected by copper-plated steel wire, the connecting wire is in a direction of βangle with respect to the center line of each nail, then rolled in coil or bulks.Coil nails can save efforts and improve productivity greatly.
Painted Coated 15 Degree Coil Nails Screws Shank is our main product and also our best-selling product These collated coil nails are compatible with pneumatic wire coil framing nailers. For further information or products details, please feel free to contact us.
|Shank Dia||Length||Head Dia||PCS / Roll|
15 Degree Coil Nails
Painting coated coil nail is coated with a layer of paint to help protect the steel from corroding. Although painted fasteners will corrode over time as the coating wears, they are generally good for the lifetime of the application. Areas near the coasts where the salt content in rain water is much higher, should consider Stainless Steel fasteners as salt accelerates the deterioration of the galvanization and will accelerate corrosion.
A screw shank nail is generally used in hard woods to prevent the wood from splitting while the fastener is being driven. The fastener spins while being driven (like a screw) which creates a tight groove that makes the fastener less likely to back out.
- 15 Degree Coil Nails offer the ultimate corrosion resistance for use in all high quality siding, roofing, decking and trim boards. 15° collation suits most coil nailers such as: Senco, Bostitch, Hitachi and Paslode.
Fits All Standard Coil Nail Guns
- Designed for high efficient operation.
- Proper fastener feeding for high volume operations.
- Suitable for outdoor applications
- Tighter hold power and increased durability.
- Suitable for all standard tools for 15° wire collated nails.
- Complete styles, gauges and sizes are available.
- Using a pneumatic tool allows you to quickly and accurately make the laborious task of laying out the roof shingles and fixing the siding.
15 Degree Coil Nails main application fields include binding of pallet & crate, fencing, garden furniture and external cladding fixation, Coil nails are used in the production of wood pallets and containers, floor boards and wooden structures that require high strength.