2″ x .099 15 Degree Galvanized Ring Shank Coil Nails
- Raw materials: Q195 /Q235
- Head Diameter: 3/16” – 9/32”
- Shank Dia: 0.083”+/-0.1mm ~ 0.131”+/-0.1mm.
- Nail number: 120–350.
- Collation type: wire.
- Collation angle: 15°.
- Shank type: ring.
- Point: diamond.
- Surface treatment: electro galvanized.
- Production QTY: 600tons/month.
- Delivery time: 20-30 days after downpayment
- Application: construction,wooden case and furniture.
For use in a pneumatic nails gun, nails are assembled together in coils, that is why it is called as coil nail. The galvanized coil nails with smooth, spiral or ring shanks are often made of Q235 steel, welded to double wires or copper collations at 14, 15 or 16 degree angles.
a coil nailer would fit better for your job due to its large loading capacity. Loading- Coil nailers use round canisters with a loop design that allows for rapid firing and minimizes jams.
|Shank Dia||Length||Head Dia||PCS / Roll|
15 Degree Electro Galvanized Ring Shank Coil Nails
Electro Galvanized fasteners have a very thin layer of Zinc that offers some corrosion protection. They are generally used in areas where minimal corrosion protection is needed such as bathrooms, kitchens and other areas that are susceptible to some water or humidity. Roofing nails are electro galvanized because they are generally replaced before the fastener begins to wear and are not exposed to harsh weather conditions if installed properly. Areas near the coasts where salt content in rain water is higher should consider a Hot Dip Galvanized or Stainless Steel fastener.
Electro Galvanized Ring Shank Coil Nails offer superior holding power over smooth shank nails because the wood fills in the crevasse of the rings and also provide friction to help prevent the nail from backing out over time.
Ring shank nails are great for surfaces exposed to high winds that might pull out a common nail. They’re ideally suited for softer woods that might otherwise split when nailed.
Yellow Coated Pallet Coil Nails will fit in Hitachi, Max, Makita, Paslode,Bostitch and other similar 15-Degree roofing nailers.
Fits All Standard Coil Nail Guns
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface finishes
- Durable galvanized finish helps heads blend with siding material
- Annular ring shank increases withdrawal resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
- Slender gauge and diamond point for easier driving
Electroplated (electro-galvanized) coil nails have a very thin zinc coating and are therefore appropriate for interior applications.
Electro Galvanized fasteners have a very thin layer of Zinc that offers some corrosion protection.Main application fields include binding of pallet & crate, fencing, garden furniture and external cladding fixation,Wooden pallet,wall framing,etc.
- 200 pcs*20 coils /ctn
- 250 pcs*20 coila /ctn
- 300 pcs*30 coils /ctn
- 400 pcs*40 coils /ctn
Can also be customized according to your needs.