Galvanized Roofing Nails
- Nails Type: roofing nails.
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Head: round head.
- Shank type: smooth or twisted .
- Point: diamond.
- Surface treatment: galvanized
Galvanized roofing nails are used to fix the roofing felts, thin sheet metal and other sheet materials for wooden structures. Due to the large head creates a large area of attachment. Galvanizing protects nails from premature corrosion.
Roofing nails are cleverly designed to help you do a better job. Though they vary greatly in material, size and type, all roofing nails share one helpful characteristic: a diamond‐shaped point. This point is expertly designed to keep the decking intact when it punctures through.
|Penny Size||Length (in)||Gauge||Head Dia. (in)||Shank Dia. (in)||Approx. Count/ lb|
Electro Galvanized Roofing Nails
- Galvanized to reduce rusting
- Large head with diamond point
- Designed to fix the roofing materials to the wooden base
Corrosion Resistant, Durable, Attractive
Manufactured from T-304 and T-316 Stainless Steel
Ring barb shanks offer greater holding power in extreme weather climates
Available with or without rubber washers
Manufactured with large slating heads & Diamond points
Also available in smooth shanks
Flat Head Common Rofing Nails for general building material fastening.Manufactured for quick and easy installation, stainless steel roofing nails are ideal for attaching roof shingles, insulation board, and felt to wood framing.
- Installation of asphalt and architectural shingles
- Installation of cedar roof shingles
- Maximum corrosion resistance in harsh environmental conditions