Copper Nail Smooth Shank
- Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Head: Diamond Point or Cut Point
- Material model: Q195, Q235
- Shank type: Smooth Shank or Barbed Shank or Embossing Shank
- Surface Treatment: Copper
- Sample: Accept
- Service: OEM/ODM is accepted
- Packing: Small box or bulk in carton with or without pallet
Copper Nail feature wide, flat heads for an increased bearing surface with diamond points and smooth shanks for ease of penetration. They are made entirely of solid copper and their corrosion resistance and malleability make them a good alternative to galvanized nails.
Copper nail is made of copper wires of different diameters, a rod with a pointed end and a flat base as a cap. Nails are made of copper are common in construction, especially when installing copper roof and parts of the copper.
Copper nails are not subject to corrosion, thus they serve for many years. In laying copper roofing nails, copper plays a very important role: they can copper roof is attached to a wooden crate . In this regard, the installation is not necessary to save the fastening elements such as copper tacks. Copper nails can be used in the manufacture of furniture and other industries involved in the processing of wood products.
Best Choice for:
- Installation of Slate, Tile and Copper Roofing
- Installation of Copper Flashing and Hardware
- Long term corrosion resistance in harsh environments
|Penny Size||Length (in)||Gauge||Head Dia. (in)||Shank Dia. (in)||Approx. Count/ lb|
GENERAL FASTENING RULES——————————————————————————————————————–
Proper Copper Nail is essential to a good roof performance. To ensure proper nailing during the shingle application:
- Use the correct type, size and grade of nail as is specified in the application instruction.
- Use corrosion resistant nails.
- Position the nails according to the shingle specifications.
- Align the shingles properly before nailing to avoid exposing nails in the course below.
Produced with top quality CDA-110 Copper in conformance with ASTM B49
Shank diameters fit pre-formed slate and tile holes
Larger head diameters preferred for covering the tile holes as well as installing copper flashing and vents
Manufactured with diamond points for easy driving
Also available with ring barb shanks
Flat Head Common Rofing Nails for general building material fastening
- Building construction.
- Wooden furniture.
- Connect timber pieces.
- Asbestos shingle.
- Plastic tile fixed.
- Wooden construction.
- Indoor decorations.